We're Easy to Reach.
St. Anton is among the world’s most accessible destinations for amazing mountain experiences in all seasons. Ski Hotel Galzig is conveniently located steps from the legendary St. Anton Village and close to great dining, night life, shopping, hiking trails and ski lifts.
- Coming from Salzburg, Austria: - Kufstein - Innsbruck - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Munich, Germany: Fern Pass - Landeck - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Stuttgart, Germany: Bregenz - Feldkirch - Bludenz – Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
- Coming from Zurich, Switzerland: St. Gallen or Sargans, Feldkirch - Bludenz – Arlberg Pass or Arlberg Tunnel - to St. Anton am Arlberg
PLEASE NOTE: Vignette toll stickers are required for all Austrian autobahns and highways (for S16 Road as well!)
Plan your Route here ›
- Zurich Airport (2 Hours’ Drive)
- Munich Airport (3 Hours’ Drive)
- Innsbruck Airport (1 Hours’ Drive)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (1½ Hours’ Drive)
St. Anton is a Eurocity station where all important international express trains stop, including the Venice-Simplon Orient Express. The Railroad Station is situated at the heart of the village resort. Looking for a smart way to save on railroad fares? For special deals with great savings please refer to the websites of the national railroads.